Shorten your time to market with Nutiteq Maps as a Service
It is easy to implement, includes ready to use map packages and you can start with free version.
You can use Nutiteq Maps as a Service as a good replacement for Google Maps Android API or Apple MapKit, so it has all your usual mapping SDK features like map panning, zooming, vector and raster overlays, and many more.
Start your 60-day free trial today.
Nutiteq Maps SDK fulfills the requirements of Enterprise level solutions:
- Supports all major mobile platforms, including Android, iOS and Windows Phone
- Supports multiple development platforms and programming languages, including Java for Android, Objective-C and Swift for iOS and C# (.Net) for Windows Phone, Android (Xamarin) and iOS (Xamarin)
- Native SDK implementation, with identical features on all target platforms
- High performance vector tile base layer with custom styling
- Comprehensive support for vector and raster overlays
- Supports both offline and online map data and custom data sources
- 2.5/3D support: add 3D objects and models to map
See the growing number of publicly listed apps that use Nutiteq Maps SDK.